Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for SAMPE Europe membership
1 Scope of Agreement: These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client ("You" and "your") and SAMPE EUROPE "we", "us" and "our") governing your use of our services, including the membership registration as set out in your booking form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SAMPE EUROPE and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement. The SAMPE Europe membership will be processed under full responsibility of SAMPE Europe Based in Switzerland. Invoicing and receiving of payments will be processed by and under responsibility of de SAMPE Europe according the Swiss law and tax rules.
2 Our commitment to you: Should the Membership be cancelled or the address be changed for reasons or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to reschedule the Membership agreement, including changing the location, upon written notice to you. In the case of SAMPE Europe is cancelling, a credit memo will be issued if relevant. Your refund shall not exceed the total charge received by us from you. For complaints SE is the first responsible and as such represented by the SAMPE Europe treasurer.
3 Payment Terms: The Total Fees specified on the booking form are exempt of tax as a non-profit society
- Following completion and return of the booking form, full payment within thirty (30) days from the booking date. All registrants must pay on-line by credit card (VISA or Mastercard) or bank transfer at the time of booking. We reserve the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
- After subscription and payment, you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
A member whose dues are delinquent for more than ninety days shall
be considered to be not in good standing and the name of such member
shall be subject to deletion from the SAMPE Europe Membership roster.
Any such member shall be reinstated to good standing upon payment of
all current and delinquent dues.
A member whose dues are delinquent for more than six months shall be considered to have relinquished his membership of the Society, of SAMPE Europe and of his local Chapter or other geographical SAMPE organization and the Global SAMPE Business Office will be notified.
5 Privacy: SAMPE EUROPE is subject to the general Data Protection rules to
process your personal information. Our primary goal in collecting personal
information from you is to give you an enjoyable customized experience
whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet
your needs. We collect certain personal information from you, which you
give to us when using our Sites and/or registering or subscribing for our
products and services. We also collect certain personal data from other
group companies to whom you have given information through their
websites. Any personal information supplied to SAMPE EUROPE as part of
this registration process and/or any other interaction with SAMPE EUROPE
will be collected, stored and used by SAMPE EUROPE its subsidiaries,
related companies or affiliates in accordance with the SPG Media Privacy
6 General: You, your executive/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract without liability to you.
- This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with Swiss law and each part irrevocably agrees that the courts of Switzerland will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Grant of Licence: Your membership includes acces to the SAMPE Global Database, you will be warranted that you will only use this for your business purposes and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, transmit, disseminate, sell, licence, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the proceedings (or any part of it) to any other person other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The working language of SAMPE Europe is English. Executives requiring an interpretation service must make their own arrangements at their own expense